Monday, August 18, 2008

Progressing slowly

Wow, three days in a row. That's something of a personal victory.

I've got two syllabi nearly done and one that's, er, not even started. BUT I've posted on my blog 3 days in a row — that should count for something.

Currently, I'm trying to figure out which translation of Marcus Aurelius' Meditations to order for my FYS. And given that I'm trying to do all of this without actually having access to all the available translations it's a bit of a crap shoot. I've got it narrowed down to two. I have one and I just order the other. I should be able to make a decision by the end of the week and since we won't get to this book until a sizeable chunk of the semester has passed, I'm in okay shape.

Oh, and the stress nightmares are on-going. Currently the favorite involves having gone through an entire semester without having done to two of the classes I've signed up for and wondering, throughout the entire dream, whether or not I've been automatically dropped or if I'm going to get an F and being too afraid to actually go and find out the answer. Good stuff.

No comments: