Anyone want start hypothesizing on some answers or ways of understanding these question or even what other information we might need in other to start developing some hypothesized answers? Use comments to work on this or make a link to this post in your blog and work on developing some answers
1. Are there universally understood right and wrongs?
2. Do we adhere to moral standards only for fear of consequences?
3. Is morality learned or are moral standards part of our brains makeup at birth? ---Put other way, are morals a consequence of nature or nurture?
4. what's the difference between ethics and morals?
5. do we measure morality solely off of how guilty something makes us feel?